We can help you apply for Universal Credit
If you’re new to Universal Credit and worried about it or need help making a claim, we can help you.
We can –
- Explain what Universal Credit it and what it will mean for you
- Check that Universal Credit is the right benefit to apply for
- Help you make your claim – from setting up your account right through to actually submitting the claim.
- Verify your identity
- Complete your claim to-dos
- Help you with what to take to your initial interview
- Apply for an advance payment to help you until you first payment comes in
How to access our help:
For more information on our local offices and their opening times please click the link below
Call our National Freephone line 0800 144 8 444 – Monday to Friday 8am to 6pm
National advisers are ready to chat with you – Monday to Friday 8am to 6pm
To access an adviser please click this chat link