If you don’t have enough to live on, you might be able to get help from the government or your local council to afford essentials like bills and food. This includes the Household Support Fund and Cost of Living Payments.
Read more including the following topics:
- Check what benefits you can get
- Get your benefit paid early
- Check what help you can get from your local council
- Check if you can get one-off payments from the government
- Get help with essential costs
- Work out your budget
- Apply for a charitable grant
- If you’re over 55 and have a personal pension
For free and confidential advice about your individual circumstances, contact us today.