We currently have no events.
We need your help!
We are totally reliant on money from local authorities, business, charitable trusts and individuals.
Each year we need to raise many £1,000s to bridge the gap between our local authority and the full costs of running our four bureaux across Waverley.
How can you get involved?
Your support is vital to assuring the future of your Citizens Advice local service.
Be a Fundraiser
We always need new volunteers for fundraising; as a Fundraiser you will play a central role in our work by:
- Working with the Citizens Advice Waverley Treasurer and/or Trustees to meet fundraising objectives.
- Helping with research into fundraising opportunities.
- Organising fund raising events.
- Helping with fundraising applications.
- Preparing presentations to potential funders.
- Providing support to any fundraising group, such as local Friend’s organisations.
Download an Application Form, call 0344 848 7969 or drop-in for an informal chat to one of our offices.