View Larger Map
Citizens Advice Waverley
Well Lane House, Well Lane
During the Coronavirus crisis we are offering our Video Advice Service.
||Video Advice Service availability
Well Lane, Haslemere GU27 2LB
|Monday 10am – 1pm
Tuesday 1pm – 5pm
Wednesday – Thursday 10am – 2pm
- The Video Advice Service is for local people who do not have access to telephone or email or whose information and advice needs cannot be met by the current service and who can safely come to the office (with someone to support them if necessary). It is possible that appointments may be available immediately.
- Alternatively, support agencies or carers in Waverley can assist by alerting us of potential clients who cannot easily contact us via the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Access to the office can be gained by using the door intercom system
- Unfortunately, anyone who is exhibiting Covid 19 symptoms will not be permitted to enter the office
- Infection control measures and equipment will be in place in the office including hand sanitiser at the entrance (which visitors will be required to use). All visitors will be directed to an interview room where they will access the advice they need via a video link to an adviser. They will be given clear instructions at all times.
We also continue to provide advice for those with access to phone or email in the normal way:
- Telephone: Call Advice line 0344 848 7969 to speak to an adviser.
- e-mail: Please complete our enquiry form