View Larger Map
Citizens Advice Waverley
Well Lane House, Well Lane
During the Coronavirus crisis we are offering our Video Advice Service. Video Advice Service availability is shown below, but is subject to change at short notice during the November lockdown. If you find that an office is closed and would like an appointment, please drop a note with your name and contact details through the door so that we can get back to you.
||Video Advice Service availability
Well Lane, Haslemere GU27 2LB
|Monday 10am – 1pm
Tuesday 1pm – 5pm
Wednesday – Thursday 10am – 2pm
Christmas opening hours
The Haslemere office will be OPEN on Monday 21st December and Tuesday 22nd December 2020 only.
ALL offices will be CLOSED from Thursday 24th December 2020.
All offices re-open on Monday 4th January 2021.
- The Video Advice Service is for local people who do not have access to telephone or email or whose information and advice needs cannot be met by the current service and who can safely come to the office (with someone to support them if necessary). It is possible that appointments may be available immediately.
- Alternatively, support agencies or carers in Waverley can assist by alerting us of potential clients who cannot easily contact us via the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Access to the office can be gained by using the door intercom system
- Unfortunately, anyone who is exhibiting Covid 19 symptoms will not be permitted to enter the office
- Infection control measures and equipment will be in place in the office including hand sanitiser at the entrance (which visitors will be required to use). All visitors will be directed to an interview room where they will access the advice they need via a video link to an adviser. They will be given clear instructions at all times.
We also continue to provide advice for those with access to phone or email in the normal way:
- Telephone: Call Adviceline 0808 2787 980 (which is a freephone number) or 0344 848 7969 to speak to an adviser.