By using evidence collected from our clients, you can help to bring about changes in local and national policies and services. This will benefit many people, even those who have never used Citizens Advice services.
As a Campaign volunteer you will be involved in a variety of areas depending upon your skills and the time you have available. You might;
- Raise awareness with staff and volunteers of current social policy issues.
- Check evidence forms for quality regarding clients’ issues and problems.
- Identify and raise relevant issues with Citizens Advice nationally.
- Conduct research and write reports.
- Get involved in media campaigning.
- Liaise with other advice centres and external agencies.
For more information please visit Campaigns.
If you are interested in applying or would just like to find out more, please complete our application form.