Citizens Advice Waverley relies on its volunteers and is constantly looking for new ways to bring volunteers into the service. We constantly need new volunteers to expand our services. This role is vital to our continued success and can be combined with the PR & Marketing Co-ordinators role.
- Production of local volunteer recruitment materials, including leaflets and posters.
- Preparing case studies about current volunteers for the local press.
- Organising stands and displays in local community venues.
- Giving talks about Citizens Advice volunteering.
- Running open days for volunteer recruitment.
- Ensuring that Citizens Advice Waverley publications are kept up-to-date with volunteering opportunities.
If you are interested in applying or would just like to find out more, please complete our application form