Citizens Advice Waverley is a registered charity with a Board of Trustee Directors. Some of the Trustee roles require specific skills but we welcome people of all ages, backgrounds and experience. If you would like to play a central role in a well-known and respected charity, this volunteer role might be just what you’re looking for.
Trustee’s tasks and responsibilities:
- Manage and plan Citizens Advice Waverley overall strategic direction.
- Act as employer for the paid staff.
- Provide oversight of the finances of Citizens Advice Waverley.
- Ensure that Citizens Advice Waverley complies with the law.
- Are responsible for the premises and overall operation of Citizens Advice Waverley.
To see who is currently on the trustee board visit Our team page
If you are interested in applying or would just like to find out more, please complete our Trustee application form.